Maureen has more than 16 years of professional experience and she is a the Partner at People Advisory practice. She has vast experience in handling compliance and advisory for tax and compensation benefits for both inbounds and outbound employees.
- Extensive experience in handling tax and compensation benefits for inbound and outbound employees, involved in individual income tax compliance, advisory tax planning, employment tax and social security issues for different types of companies and multinational companies.
- Broad experience in assisting clients with difficult tax issues and resolution cases with the tax authorities in China.
- Cross border tax planning and advices.
- Tax advices on different types of incentive plans e.g. ESOP, long/short term employees’ award program, etc.
- Frequent speaker at public events e.g. chambers, seminars.
- Experience in deliver integrated taxation and people solutions to many global clients in a wide range of industries, including chemical, hi-tech, law firms, banking, finance, automobile, manufacturing as well as real estate development .
- Master of Business Administration – Macau University of Science and Technology, Macau;
- Bachelor in Commerce, McMaster University, Canada;
- Member of Australian Certified Public Accountants