The US-China Business Council (USCBC) is pleased to invite an appropriate level executive from your company to attend a roundtable luncheon with AQSIQ Vice Minister Chen Gang on November 7 from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm at the InterContinental at the newly-opened Wharf in Southwest Washington, DC. Vice Minister Chen oversees the Quality Management, Health Quarantine Supervision, Law Enforcement and Supervision departments, as well as the Bureau of Special Equipment Safety. He will be joined by five other AQSIQ officials for a roundtable discussion with USCBC member company executives.
This will be an opportunity for USCBC member companies to meet AQSIQ officials and introduce experiences in import quarantine inspection, food and beverage quality certifications concerns, and product certification in the China market, among other topics.
Space is limited to 12 participants. Registrations of appropriate-ranking executives will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis. The cost of the luncheon is $450 per guest.
Interested companies should send the name, title, and bio of the executive who will attend-- in English and Chinese, if available-- to Shelbey Keegan ([email protected]) as soon as possible.
- Mr. Chen Gang, Vice Minister, AQSIQ
- Mr. Guo Hui, DG, Department of Supervision on Health Quarantine, AQSIQ
- Mr. Yan Fengmin, DG, Department of Management of Law enforcement and Supervision, AQSIQ
- Mr. Han Jianping, DDG, Department of International Cooperation, AQSIQ
- Mr. Li Jingchao, Deputy Director, Administrative Office, AQSIQ
- Mr. Wang Xin, Official, Department of International Cooperation, AQSIQ
- Mr. Pan Jianwei, First Secretary, PRC Embassy, Economic & Commercial Counsellor's Office
- Mr. Zhou Chong, Second Secretary, PRC Embassy, Economic & Commercial Counsellor's Office
This event is for USCBC member companies and invited guests only. Registration is required and space is limited.