China's Shifting IP Landscape and the Consequences for Rights Holders
Please save the date for this day-long roundtable on intellectual property law developments in China. The event will bring together experts from academia, industry, and government to discuss economic and other developments in China and recent changes in China's intellectual property laws, policies, and practices and what they mean for U.S. businesses.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Andrei Iancu, under secretary of commerce for intellectual property and director of the USPTO
- Claire E. Reade, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholar
- David Dollar, The Brookings Institution
- Robert Atkinson, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
- Jack Chang, Quality Brands Protection Committee
- Jacob Parker, US-China Business Council
- Dan Prud'homme, EMLV Business School
- Dan Harris, Harris Bricken
- Thomas T. Moga, Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Letao Qin, Rimon Law Firm
- Michael Mangelson, USPTO
The event has been organized by the USPTO. There is no charge to attend. Space is limited, however, and registration is on a first-come basis. For non-press inquiries, please contact Kortney Hammonds at [email protected].