Save the Date and Plan to Join USCBC for
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Mark your calendars for the US-China Business Council’s (USCBC) premier conference on China's business and political environment in the year ahead. This annual event features top China policy experts, strategic analysis, and business professionals to discuss key intelligence, top challenges, and opportunities coming up for China operations and bilateral relations.
Experts in their fields will address:
- China’s 2018 Economic Forecast — Markus Rodlauer, Deputy Director, Asia and Pacific Department, International Monetary Fund, and Daniel H. Rosen, Founding Partner, Rhodium Group
- China’s Business Landscape — David Frey, Partner, KPMG in China
- Assessing Xi Jinping at Midterm: Chinese Politics in 2018 — David Rank, Senior Advisor, The Cohen Group, and Former DCM and Chargé d'Affaires at the U.S. Embassy in Beijing, and Jessica Batke, Senior Editor, ChinaFile
- Approaches to China Trade Policy — Matt Goodman, Senior Advisor for Asian Economics, CSIS, and Mark Plotkin, Partner, Covington & Burling LLP
- Keynote from senior Trump administration official
Additional speakers and topics to be announced soon
- Gain strategic intelligence and insight on the latest economic and political developments affecting commercial relations with China
- Listen to presentations from expert first-hand observers on China’s economy and politics, and key issues facing companies.
- Network with fellow business executives, leading China watchers in the think tank community, and other special guests
- Acquire best practices for managing your company’s strategic China plans with key stakeholders
Registration: 10:00 - 10:30 am
Program: 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Sponsorship Package Benefits:
- Valuable corporate branding: Recognition as underwriter in all conference marketing and publicity platforms (USCBC website, conference agenda, social media) and from the podium on day of the conference
- Opportunity to include promotional materials in meeting packet (up to 4 pages, front and back, of USCBC printing)
- Two complimentary conference registrations
- A seat for the most senior executive at the head table during lunch with conference speakers
- Brief speaking opportunity
Please contact Gloria Gonzalez-Micklin for more details ([email protected]). Please note that sponsorship is only available to USCBC members or qualified member-prospects.
Regular registration (after January 3, 2018)
- Member: $425
- Non-Member: $525*
*Non-member registration is available to USCBC prospective member companies only. Qualified USCBC prospective members include US-incorporated companies involved in trade and investment with China.
Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in learning more about USCBC membership.
For hotel booking on January 29 or 30, 2018, we have a room block agreement with the nearby Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, starting at $229 per night, exclusive of applicable taxes. For reservations, please click here or call 202-719-8579 and mention the US-China Business Council's Forecast 2018 on January 30. All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card to be supplied at the time of reservation, and must be booked by Monday, January 15, 2018.
This event is open to business executives from USCBC member and qualified prospective member companies only. Registration is required. Cancellations for refunds must be received in writing by the cancellation deadline of January 23 or registrant will be charged. No-shows will be billed.