Save the Date and Plan to Join USCBC for
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Mark your calendars for the US-China Business Council’s (USCBC) premier conference on China's business and political environment in the year ahead. This annual event features top China policy experts, strategic analysis, and business professionals to discuss key intelligence, top challenges and opportunities coming up for China operations and bilateral relations.
Experts in their fields will address the following topics:
- China’s 2018 economic forecast
- Xi Jinping at Midterm: Assessing Chinese Politics in 2018
- The Trump Administration’s evolving China Policy
- China’s Business Environment
Key Take Aways:
- Gain strategic intelligence and insight on the latest economic and political developments affecting commercial relations with China
- Listen to presentations from expert first-hand observers on China’s economy and politics, and key issues facing companies.
- Share effective practices and network with fellow business executives, leading China watchers in the think tank community, and other special guests
- Acquire best practices for managing your company’s strategic China plans with key stakeholders
- $5000, please contact Gloria Gonzalez-Micklin for more details ([email protected])
Early registration (on or before January 3, 2018)
- Member: $375
- Non-Member: $475*
Regular registration (after January 3, 2018)
- Member: $425
- Non-Member: $525*
*Non-member registration is available to USCBC prospective member companies only. Qualified USCBC prospective members include US-incorporated companies involved in trade and investment with China.
Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in learning more about USCBC membership.
For hotel booking on January 29 or 30, 2018, we have a room block agreement with the nearby Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. For reservations, please click here or call 202-719-8579 and mention the US-China Business Council's Forecast 2018 on January 30. All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card to be supplied at the time of reservation, and must be booked by Monday, January 15, 2018.
Further information on the conference's schedule and speakers are forthcoming.