Thursday, January 31, 2019
Mark your calendar for the US-China Business Council’s (USCBC) premier conference on China's business and political environment in the year ahead. This annual event features top China policy experts, strategic analysis, and business professionals to discuss key intelligence, top challenges and opportunities coming up for China operations and bilateral relations.
Experts in their fields will address:
- China’s 2019 Economic Forecast – Dr. Robert Dohner, Nonresident Senior Fellow, Atlantic Council
- Congressional Perspectives on US-China Trade – Katherine Tai, Chief Trade Counsel, U.S. House of Representatives, and Nasim Fussell, Deputy Chief International Trade Counsel, U.S. Senate
- US-China Relations in 2019 – Kenneth G. Lieberthal, Senior Fellow Emeritus, Brookings Institution
- Operational Issues – Chris Adams, Senior Advisor, Covington & Burling LLP; Samm Sacks, Cybersecurity Policy and China Digital Economy Fellow, New America; and Peter Lichtebaum, Partner, Covington & Burling LLP
- The Year Ahead for US Companies in China: A Sinica Interview with Craig Allen and Tim Stratford – in conversation with Kaiser Kuo and Jeremy Goldkorn, Sinica Podcast
- Senior Trump administration official invited for the keynote address
- Gain strategic intelligence and insight on the latest economic and political developments affecting commercial relations with China
- Listen to presentations from expert first-hand observers on China’s economy and politics, and key issues facing companies
- Network with fellow business executives, leading China watchers in the think tank community, and other special guests
- Acquire best practices for managing your company’s strategic China plans with key stakeholders
Sponsorship Package Benefits:
- Valuable corporate branding: Recognition as underwriter in all conference marketing and publicity platforms (USCBC website, conference agenda, social media) and from the podium on day of the conference
- Opportunity to include promotional materials in meeting packet (up to 4 pages, front and back, of USCBC printing)
- Two complimentary conference registrations
- A seat for the most senior executive at the head table during lunch with conference speakers
- Brief speaking opportunity (optional)
Please contact Gloria Gonzalez-Micklin for more details ([email protected]). Please note that sponsorship is only available to USCBC members or qualified member-prospects.
For hotel booking on January 30 and/or 31, we have a discounted room block agreement with the nearby Embassy Suites, Washington DC –Convention Center starting at $169 per night, exclusive of applicable fees. For reservations, please click here or call (202) 739-2001 and press 1 for reservations. Our group code is USC.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card to be supplied at the time of reservation, and must be booked by Wednesday, January 30.