Mark your calendar for the US-China Business Council’s (USCBC) premier conference on China's business and political environment in the year ahead. This annual event features top China policy experts, strategic analysis, and business professionals to discuss key intelligence, top challenges and opportunities coming up for China operations and bilateral relations.
Experts in their fields with address:
- China's 2020 Economic Forecast
- Henry McVey, Member & Head of Global Macro & Asset Allocation, CIO of KKR Balance Sheet, KKR
- China's Business Landscape and Key Operating Challenges
- National Security Issues Affecting the Bilateral Commercial Relationship
- China on the Hill—Congressional Perspectives on China
- Mayur Patel, International Trade Counsel, Senate Finance Committee
- Sally Laing, International Trade Counsel, Senate Finance Committee
- Senior US government official invited to give the keynote address
- Gain strategic intelligence and insight on the latest economic and political developments affecting commercial relations with China
- Listen to presentations from expert first-hand observers on China's economy, politics, and key issues facing companies today
- Network with fellow business executives, leading China watchers from academia, and other special guests
- Acquire best practices for managing your company's strategic China plans with key stakeholders
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: $5,000 and $10,000
Sponsorship Package Benefits:
- Valuable corporate branding: Recognition as underwriter in all conference marketing and publicity platforms (USCBC website, conference agenda, social media) and from the podium on day of the conference
- Opportunity to include promotional materials in meeting packet (up to 4 pages, front and back of USCBC printing)
- Two complimentary conference registrations
- A seat for the most senior executive at the head table during lunch with conference speakers
- Brief speaking opportunity
Please contact Gloria Gonzalez-Micklin for more details ([email protected]). Please note that sponsorship is only available to USCBC members or qualified member-prospects.
Early registration (before January 3, 2020):
- Member: $375
- Non-Member: $475*
Regular registration (before January 3, 2020):
- Member: $425
- Non-Member: $525*
*Non-member registration is available to prospective USCBC member companies only. Qualified prospective USCBC members include US-incorporated companies involved in trade and/or investment with China. Please contact [email protected] to learn more about USCBC membership.
For hotel booking on February 4 and/or 5, we have a discounted room block agreement with the nearby Kimpton George Hotel, at $299 per night, exclusive of applicable fees. For reservations, please click here. To use the link, click on the “Book Now” tab in the top right corner of the screen. Enter your preferred dates and select “Check Availability.” Click “Select Room” and enter your information to make the reservation.
The hotel address is:
Kimpton George Hotel
15 E St NW
Washington, DC 20001
All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card to be supplied at the time of reservation, and must be booked by Tuesday, January 14, 2020.