Registration is now open for the US-China Business Council’s (USCBC) premier conference on the US-China political and commercial environment and implications of key policy issues for American businesses in the year ahead.
Please join us for this annual event, featuring top China policy experts, academics, and business professionals as they discuss key intelligence and offer strategic analysis on top challenges and opportunities coming up for China business operations and bilateral relations.
This year’s conference will feature panel discussions on China’s economy post Zero-COVID, the NPC and China’s domestic and political environment, the US and China’s perspectives on the trajectory of our bilateral commercial relationship, tech competition, and export controls.
To view the full details on the preliminary conference agenda, please click here.
Day 1 (Feb 7)
- MACROChina: Where is China's Economy Heading Post Zero-COVID?
- China's Government Transition and Domestic Political Environment
- Keynote Address - Elizabeth Economy, Senior Advisor, China Department of Commerce
- Current US-China Diplomatic & Security Concerns: Fireside Chat with Dennis Wilder
Day 2 (Feb 8)
- Trade and China Policy in the 118th Congress
- The Current State of Technology Competition and Export Controls
- Keynote Address - Chargé d'Affaires ad interim Minister Xu Xueyuan, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the United States of America
Please note that deadline for cancellation and full refund is January 30, 2023 at 5pm ET.
Sponsorship opportunities are available at $5,000. Sponsorship package benefits include:
- Valuable corporate branding; recognition as underwriter in all conference digital marketing and publicity platforms (USCBC website, conference digital agenda, social media) and virtually on the days of the conference.
- Opportunity to include promotional materials in digital meeting packet
- Five (5) complimentary conference registrations per day for executives
- We would be please to discuss additional ways to highlight your company’s sponsorship, as appropriate.
If your company is interested in sponsoring or has any questions about the conference, please contact Yi Lin ([email protected]).
On February 7 and 8, the US-China Business Council hosted its annual Forecast conference. Panels and discussions included an economic forecast post-Zero-COVID, China’s government transition and domestic political environment, trade and China policy in the 118th Congress, US-China diplomatic and security concerns, and technology competition and export controls.
Perspectives from both the US and Chinese governments were offered by:
Elizabeth Economy, Senior Advisor, China, US Department of Commerce
Chargé d' Affaires ad interim Minister Xu Xueyuan, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China, USA
If you registered and were unable to join one or more of the discussions, please reach out to our team to request a verbal readout.
Keep an eye out for details on our next conference, the 50th Annual Membership Meeting, which will be held on June 7, 2023.