Shanghai China Operations Conference 2018
Supported by the China International Import Expo Bureau
The US-China Business Council (USCBC) is pleased to invite you to its annual conference on China Operations. This year, the conference is on the official agenda of the China International Import Expo, a national event gathering senior government officials and global business leaders, with support from the Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China.
This not-to-be-missed conference will include senior government speakers and senior USCBC member company executive speakers. The event will also provide a valuable opportunity to network with executives from USCBC member companies.
A 15% early registration discount is available through September 28, so register today!
Topics will include:
Overview of USCBC Policy Work: USCBC Vice President of China Operations Jake Parker will open the program and provide remarks on USCBC’s member engagement.
Remarks by USCBC President Craig Allen: USCBC President Craig Allen will provide an overview of USCBC’s recent policy work, organizational priorities, and the Washington perspective of the US-China economic relationship.
Central Government Speaker on Openings and Reforms: USCBC is inviting a central government speaker that will be in town for the China International Import Expo to speak to members.
US-China Economic Relations and the Economy: With heightened tensions between the US and China, senior economists and international relations experts will provide an overview of the current US-China economic relationship, the forecast for China’s economic growth, and what it means for companies doing business in China.
Jing Ulrich, Managing Director and Vice Chair of JP Morgan Asia Pacific
- Senior Executive Panel - Cooperation Expanding Business in the China Market: Senior executives from both leading US companies and Chinese companies will speak about best strategies for being competitive the China market.
Senior Shanghai Government Speaker: A senior Shanghai government official has been invited to address the audience.
This event is for members and invited guests of USCBC only. Registration is required.
Additional 10% discount available for groups of 3+
Important note for all attendees:
This event will be held on the grounds of the China International Import Expo and information such as ID/passport number will be required in advance. This is required for participation. Forms should be filled out and sent to [email protected]
- Please download the corresponding Information Collection Form (different forms for mainland Chinese citizens or a non-mainland citizen).
- Fill out the Information Collection Form
- Prepare a digital passport photo (Size: 600 (Width) × 800 (Height) in Pixels, 300 DPI; file size: 50-500Kb; format: jpg)
- Send the complete form and digital photo to [email protected]
- The China Import Expo Bureau will prepare a CIIE access pass, which can be picked up at USCBC’s offices or sent in advance.
China International Import Expo Access and Benefits of Joining the Shanghai China Operations Conference
This year, the US-China Business Council (USCBC) Shanghai China Operations Conference is on the official agenda of the China International Import Expo, a national event gathering senior government officials and global business leaders, with support of the Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China.
This means there will be additional benefits for USCBC members that attend the Shanghai China Operations Conference, including an official access pass to the China International Expo facilities. Benefits of this pass will include:
- Access to China International Import Expo site and exposition booths from November 5-9
- Opportunities to participate in side-line industry and government events