US-China 90 Day Negotiation Outcomes and Business Outlook
The US-China Business Council (USCBC) and AmCham Shanghai invite you to join a breakfast debrief on the US-China economic relations following the 90-day negotiations. This breakfast event will cover the results of the US-China 90-day negotiations which formally end by March 1, analysis of the outcomes, and a look at outlook for the China business environment following the negotiations. The program will provide both US and China perspectives, both from the policy and business angle.
- Ker Gibbs, President, AmCham Shanghai
- Jake Parker, Vice President, China Operations, US-China Business Council
- Dr. Wu Xinbo, Director, Center for American Studies, Dean of the Institute of International Studies, Fudan University
- Susan Dietz-Henderson, Chief Representative, Capital Group
- Gabriel Wildau, Shanghai Bureau Chief, Financial Times