USCBC 46th Annual Membership Meeting
Please join the US-China Business Council (USCBC) and experts from business, academic, and policymaking sectors for our 46th Annual Membership Meeting. This conference will provide a half-day overview of business and economic trends in China, examine where we are following the ongoing trade negotiations, and host a forum for members to discuss crucial US-China commercial policies with experts from academia and various sectors.
Experts in their fields will address the following topics:
- Keynote Address: US-China Relations at 40
- Madeleine K. Albright, Chair, Albright Stonebridge Group
- US-China Relations Following the Trade Negotiations
- China's Economy at Mid-Year
- Damien Ma, Director, Paulson Institute
- Chinese Government Affairs
- Dali Yang, William Claude Reavis Professor in Political Science, University of Chicago
- Politburo and Elite Politics
- Cheng Li, Director, John L. Thornton China Center, Brookings Institution
- National Security
- Roy Kamphausen, Senior Vice President for Research, National Bureau of Asian Research
- David Shambaugh, Professor, Elliott School of International Affairs
- Robert Sutter, Professor, Elliott School of International Affairs
- Operational Issues
- Gain strategic intelligence and insight on the latest economic and political developments affecting commercial relations with China
- Listen to presentations from expert first-hand observers on China’s economy and politics, and key issues facing companies
- Share effective practices and network with fellow business executives, leading China watchers in the think tank community, and other special guests
USCBC Member Registration
Early Registration: $375 (Register by May 1) | Standard Registration: $425
USCBC Non-Member* Registration
Early Registration: $475 (Register by May 1) | Standard Registration: $525
*Non-member registration is available to USCBC member-prospect companies only. Qualified member-prospects include US-incorporated companies involved in trade and investment in China.
Cancellations for refunds must be received in writing by 5:00 pm ET, Tuesday, May 28, 2019. No-shows will be billed.
Sponsorship Opportunities - $5,000 and $10,000
- Opportunity to assist USCBC in identifying and securing speaker(s) of interest to your organization and your sector
- Valuable corporate branding: Recognition as underwriter in all conference marketing and publicity platforms and from the podium on day of the conference
- Opportunity to include promotional materials in meeting packet (up to 4 pages, front and back if USCBC printing; or brochure if you are providing the printed materials)
- 2-4 complimentary conference registrations
- A seat for the most senior executive at the head table during lunch with conference speakers
- Brief speaking opportunity
We would be pleased to discuss additional ways to highlight your company’s sponsorship, as appropriate. For more information, please contact Gloria Gonzalez-Micklin at [email protected].
Lodging - The Darcy
For hotel booking on June 3 and/or 4, we have a discounted room block agreement with The Darcy, starting at $269 per night, exclusive of applicable fees. For reservations, please click here.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card to be supplied at the time of reservation, and must be booked by Friday, May 10.
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Contact: Vivian Zhu ([email protected]; 202-429-0340 ext. 208)
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 31, 2019, 5:00 pm