Beijing, Shanghai, Washington, DC
USCBC frequently holds informal meetings on pressing issues in the changing business and policy environments.
Past and upcoming topics include:
- US-China commercial policy and bilateral commercial dialogues, such as the Strategic and Economic Dialogue and Joint Commission on Commerce and Trade
- Political transitions in the US and China
- Human resources in China, including unions; collective bargaining; and disability taxes
- Chinese industrial and innovation policies
- Intellectual property rights enforcement
- Investment in central and western China
- China’s energy and environment policies
- Chinese competition policies and the PRC Antimonopoly Law
- Government affairs in China
- Corruption and bribery rules in the US and China
- Financial sector, tax reforms, and capital controls
- Consumer market development and e-commerce
Click here to go back to USCBC events.