USCBC 45th Annual Membership Meeting
Please join the US-China Business Council (USCBC) and experts from the business, academic, and policymaking sectors for an overview of the latest economic trends in China and important issues in US-China commercial policy.
- China's Economy
- US-China Commercial Relations: Trade Actions, Legislation, Strategy
- Luncheon Keynote Address
- Chinese Domestic Politics: Government Restructuring & Implications for Business
- Jude Blanchette, Senior Advisor and China Practice Lead, Crumpton Group LLC & - just announced! - Dr. Xiaobo Hu, Director and Associate Professor, China Program, Clemson University
- China Operational Issues: A View from the Field
- Owen Haacke, Chief Representative, Shanghai Office, US-China Business Council
Full speaker lineup + schedule to be announced soon!
- Gain strategic intelligence and insight on the latest economic and political developments affecting commercial relations with China
- Listen to presentations from expert first-hand observers on China’s economy and politics, and key issues facing companies
- Share effective practices and network with fellow business executives, leading China watchers in the think tank community, and other special guests
USCBC Member Registration
Early-bird Fee: $375 (Register by May 4) | Standard Registration fee: $425
USCBC Non-Member* Registration
Early-bird Fee: $475 (Register by May 4) | Standard Registration Fee: $525
*Non-member registration is available to USCBC member-prospect companies only. Qualified member-prospects include US-incorporated companies involved in trade and investment in China.
Cancellations for refunds must be received in writing by 5:00 pm ET, Tuesday, May 29, 2018. No-shows will be billed.
- Opportunity to assist USCBC in identifying and securing speaker(s) of interest to your organization and your sector
- Valuable corporate branding: Recognition as underwriter in all conference marketing and publicity platforms and from the podium on day of the conference
- Opportunity to include promotional materials in meeting packet (up to 4 pages, front and back if USCBC printing; or brochure if you are providing the printed materials)
- 2-4 complimentary conference registrations
- A seat for the most senior executive at the head table during lunch with conference speakers
- Brief speaking opportunity
We would be pleased to discuss additional ways to highlight your company’s sponsorship, as appropriate. For more information, please contact Shelbey Keegan, Manager, Programs at [email protected].
Sponsorship Commitment Deadline is Friday, May 4, 2018.
For hotel booking on June 4-5, 2018, USCBC has arranged a room block agreement with the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC at a discounted rate of $389/night, excluding tax. For reservations, please click here or call 800-546-7866 and mention the US-China Business Council's June 5, 45th Annual Membership Meeting, with group code US5. All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card to be supplied at the time of reservation, and must be booked by Thursday, May 10, 2018.